Friday, September 12, 2008

Hailee's Room



So welcome to Hailee's Fantasy Tinkerbell Fairy room. . .

When creating this room I wanted it to be like a story book. This room seems to always be a work in progress with new ideas coming constantly. I wanted it to be full of fantasy and magic. I painted fairies, animals, flowers and trees. Hailee has claimed this as her own pixie hollow and loves it. It is one of my greatest joys to have her come in and tell me how beautiful it is. Who would have thought that a four year old's opinion could make such an impact on you.

I absolutely love vinyl lettering!! The best thing is your writing is straight, looks cute, comes in any size and color and is really easy to apply.

Tink in her workshop.

Tink's room

and some other fun things to look at. . .




















Of course all the fairies have to have sparkly wings. They look really cool at night when the bedroom light is on.


No comments: